Swedol – a Super Company according to Veckans Affärer
Swedol is a market-leading retail chain for the professional market. The company offers a broad range within several different areas to both companies and consumers. The current corporate customers are mainly within the industrial, machinery and contracting sectors as well as the haulage industry. Swedol's range is characterized by high quality, large breadth, a high service level and low prices.
Sales take place through a multi-channel concept and Swedol has national coverage by means of its own stores, retailers and mail order services. Online trade started in the autumn of 2006 in order to supplement the current mail order operations. Mail order services and online trade increase Swedol's capacity to attract customers without close proximity to Swedol's stores.
Swedol's products cope relatively well even during less favorable market trends. This is a result of the company's broad range and large amount of customers. As Swedol mainly has customers within the corporate market rather than the private market, the customers are not as price sensitive, which benefits the company during weaker market trends.
The objectives of the company and board of directors
• Annual revenue growth of a minimum of 20%
• Annual operating margin amounting to a minimum of 13%
• The range should be developed so that Swedol can offer a complete range for all seasons of the year
• The brand Swedol should be highlighted in all internal and external communication
• The brand Swedol should be established as a market-leading retail chain for the vocational and professional market
• Own brands established within product groups with large potential
• Quality should permeate both products, service as well as the price image
• Return on equity of a minimum of 25%
• Long-term equity ratio of a minimum of 40%
Swedol will continue to focus on growth and profitability over the next few years. Our aim is to grow both in our old stores and with the help of the newly opened stores consolidate our position as the market-leading retail chain for the professional market. We will also widen the range with new items. The focus over the next few years will be on expansion in Sweden and Norway.
Since June 2008 Swedol has been listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange. With a listed share we increase the knowledge about Swedol and offer new shareholders the opportunity to benefit from our future value development. We are proud to be in Veckans Affärer's list of Sweden's super companies - companies which are good in all respects, seven years in a row (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011)
Welcome as shareholders!